Oil Recruitment are head-hunting on behalf of a global inspection business for an Account Manager (Agri) to be based in Geneva.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily follow up/execution of files/operations
- Management of nominations
- Maintenance of the databases
- Clients’ support
- Drafting inspection offers
- Preparation/issuance of certificates and reports
- Monthly Invoicing of handled files
- Supervisory and administrative support
- Work scheduling
- Dealing with enquiries and highlighting complaints to management
- Administrative tasks such as Letters and Emails etc.
- Relaying information to peers like country managers, product managers, etc.
- Keep daily contacts with other company offices
- Progressively being involved in the day to day operations of an Inspection company active in
- Agricultural commodities.
Skills, competencies and experience
- You are fluent in French and have a good command of English, other languages are advantageous
- You have gained 1-5 years of experience within a supervision company highly preferred
- You have a strong interest in international trading, preferably in agricultural products
- You have good knowledge of MS Office Products
- You are a team player and have a attention to detail and accuracy
- You are flexible with working hours and able to work under pressure and handle challenging situations with confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- You have strong verbal communications skills and a strong commitment to customer service
- You have a decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility.
If this criteria matches your skills and experience please contact Peter Morgan for further details on the role.