This role is within the Trade and Operations Department and will report to the Operations Manager. The key components of this role include order processing, organising deliveries, stock management, customer account management, issuing invoices, and general administration relating to the oil trading and distribution business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To receive and process customers’ orders by ‘phone and/or email
- To liaise with the cleared haulier to determine delivery schedule in order to meet customer order requirements
- To liaise with Terminal on storage/ throughput/ loading/ discharge
- To liaise with independent inspectors/ agents on storage/ loading/ discharge
- To prepare deal sheets for all confirmed orders and update the database
- Update the stock database
- Set up and maintain customer account information and invoicing in database
- Follow up on marketing activities. Sales support in the form of follow-up on customer events, marketing campaigns, market research) and the maintenance of lead lists.
- Minimum two years’ experience of working in oil industry
- Knowledge and understanding of the base oil and other oil markets
- Knowledge of Shipping, Blending, and Chartering
- Strong numerical and economic background
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Knowledge of the Russian language is preferred.
For more information on this role, please contact Peter Morgan on 01565 626767 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.