Oil Recruitment are working with a well established German shipping business to recruit a Senior Dry Bulk Chartering Manager.
You will be joining an experienced Chartering/ Commercial team in South Germany and be co-responsible for bulk carriers of 30,000 to 76,000 DWAT. Other fleet management disciplines are in-house as well.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Following shipping market developments and analyze options for our own and management tonnage
- Voyage and/or time charter calculations
- Offers, negotiations and fixing of cargo orders for owned and managed vessels with subsequent follow up and administrative tasks
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- At least 5 years’ experience in dry cargo chartering of handy size vessels
- Experience in the Panamax sector would be a plus
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Ability to create and/or promote business
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to relocate after 8-12 months familiarisation with the organisation to an existing (overseas) branch office or open a new office at a new location (shipping center in Europe/North America)
- Following the shipping market developments and analyse employment options for our own and management tonnage
- Voyage and/or time charter calculations including associated tasks
Remuneration will be competitive based on your background and experience.
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this excellent Chartering role.