Job Reference Number:
TPI Relationship Manager
TPI Relationship Manager responsible for the growth and development of our TPI Relationships
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for the energy supplier changing the UK energy landscape? We are looking for a highly skilled, TPI experienced professional to take our business to the next level.
Join us and become a TPI Relationship Manager in the TPI Relationship Management Department where you'll be responsible for growing and developing the relationships we have with our Third Parties and working towards making us the easiest supplier to do business with.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your key tasks will be to
- Be the key contact for a portfolio of TPIs
- Deliver and work within the company strategy to build mutually rewarding relationships
- Identify new product and sales opportunities
- Manage senior relationships internally with Key Account Managers.
Your competences include that you
- Be degree educated or equivalent
- Have worked for or with a TPI whilst negotiating or selling flexible contracts
- Are experienced developing ideas and Managing internal stakeholders
- Thrive in a highly pressured and fast paced working environment whilst meeting targets.
Working at our client
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Oil Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks, trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading, broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping, chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at www.oilrecruitment.co.uk