Job Reference Number:
Field Sales Support Team Leader
Do you want to lead your team to deliver sales excellence for strategic customers in a high growth, green energy company?
Become Field Sales Support Team Leader where you’ll be responsible for delivering sales support to large, high-profile strategic customers. The Field Sales Support team own the pivotal sale-to-contract process and the day-to-day account management that is vital for growth and retention across the I&C sales channel. As a leader within the Sales & Marketing function, you’ll be given the freedom to further develop and shape the direction of the team. You’ll work closely with key account managers who sell electricity, gas and energy services to I&C customers, both directly and through Third Party Intermediaries (TPIs). As a top 3 B2B gas supplier and one of the UK’s fastest growing renewable energy suppliers, this is an exciting time to join the team.
Develops, constructs and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provides smart energy products to its customers. The Customer Solutions’ employees deliver state-of-the-art smart energy solutions and handle all aspects related to purchasing, selling and distributing energy.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, the company invests significantly in innovation and empowers its employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. It cultivates a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourages career-long learning and development so its people can realise their full potential.
Based in modern, Central London offices, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESYour key tasks and responsibilities will be to
- Define and develop the team roles, processes and systems for improved ways of working and increased efficiency
- Manage the performance of the field sales support analysts in a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing workflow demands while delivering on KPIs
- Build strong working relationships with the remote key account manager team, internal stakeholders and with strategic customers and brokers
- Ensure compliance and minimise risk within critical processes for pricing, trading and other contractual obligations
- Champion the team’s needs and interests in projects, managing stakeholders across the UK business
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Your ideal competences include that you
- Approach your work proactively and manage stakeholders confidently
- Have experience with managing a team in a competitive sales environment
- Have a good understanding of the gas and electricity industry in the UK
- Work well with data management tools, including Excel, SAP and Salesforce
- Are educated to degree level or equivalent experience
Oil Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks, trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading, broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping, chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at www.oilrecruitment.co.uk