Job Reference Number:
Bulk Fuel Sales Business Development Manager
Fuel Sales, Supply and Storage
Working for a successful, expanding fuel oil distributor who have just been awarded a position in the London Stock Exchange Group's “1000 Companies To Inspire Britain 2017”.
As part of our client's continued growth strategy, an opportunity has arisen for the right individual with previous regional industry experience in portfolio based, bulk fuel sales and distribution, to help shape and drive the regional growth, development and efficiencies of their newest wet fuel depot near York.
As an established, reputable, independent, regional bulk fuel distributor, they are looking for a proactive, organised and recognised individual, seeking the opportunity for personal development within an expanding and successful business.
The role offers a mixture of responsibilities, including new business portfolio development alongside the management of existing local accounts.
This alongside driving the development, growth and management of a loyal depot sales team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactive outbound and responsive inbound, B2B sales, with some seasonal domestic sales.
- Continuous ‘New Business Development’ for our bulk fuels.
- Commercial Portfolio management.
- Existing customer and data maintenance.
OTHER LESS FREQUENT TASKS
- Site visits to customers.
- Familiarity with tank gauging and depot CCTV.
- Receipt and management of some driver paperwork, including cash handling and banking.
- Stock Receipts from inbound deliveries.
- Control and issue of drivers’ gloves, fittings, spill kit etc.
- Recording of driver’s hours.
- Driver movement e.g. to and from garage servicing, repair, MOT etc.
- Depot security, depot maintenance such as draining of tank bunds, meter reading.
- Stock Taking, including additives and physical dips.
- Assistance on show stand.
- Depot sales e.g. 20 litre containers during winter.
- To develop the role and ongoing customer relationships at all times, reporting as required.
- To carry out any other tasks from time-to-time that may be required by the needs of the business.
- To assist the management team as required with all matters affecting the depot.
Oil Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks, trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading, broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping, chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at www.oilrecruitment.co.uk
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk