Job Reference Number:
Aviation Sales Administrator
Fuel Sales, Supply & Storage
The role reports to the Business Manager, Aviation and will be office based in the company’s head office in Weybridge. The key elements of this role are order processing, aged debt management, customer account management, telephone sales and general administration relating to the Aviation business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and process customers’ orders by ‘phone and/or email
- Liaise with the contracted haulier to determine delivery schedule.in order to meet customer order requirements.
- Call existing customers to secure new orders.
- Issue Avgas release orders to Immingham East where appropriate.
- Prepare Avgas and JET A1 deal sheets for all confirmed orders.
- Prospecting for new customers (both Avgas and JET A1). Capture all competitor information, spot or contract and pricing information.
- Preparing spot quotations for new and existing customers and sending offers to existing/new customers (within delegated price structure).
- Place orders with approved suppliers JET A1 liftings at agreed terminals.
- Set up and maintain customer account information and invoicing changes in CRM database.
- Follow up on marketing activities. Sales support in the form of follow-up on customer events, marketing campaigns, market research) and the maintenance of lead lists.
The successful candidate will have a strong telephone sales, sales administration or customer service background. They will have an excellent record of selling via telephone, emails, mail shot and other forms of promotional tools.
A knowledge and understanding of the Aviation fuels industry would be ideal though not essential. An experienced commercially, customer focused Fuels professional would suit this role.
- Some proven experience in Customer service or Sales administration.
- Understanding or working knowledge of the Aviation or wider Fuels business would be ideal.
- Detail orientated, organised with a clear dedication to Customer service.
- Professional representation of the company, and an excellent telephone manner.
- IT literate (Microsoft, CRM tools).
- Self-motivated and results driven individual.
Oil Recruitment started recruiting in fuel sales and logistics when it was established in 1998. We work with logistic companies, oil distributors, specialists and major oil and storage companies within the downstream oil industry. We specialise in the recruitment of sales, marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk