Job Reference Number:
Regional Sales Manager
Fuel Sales, Supply & Storage
The position of Regional Sales Manager will cover an existing portfolio of customers in Scotland and the North East, and will be responsible for growing the business in this region, as well as maintaining existing customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop individual account strategies supporting company goals and objectives; analyse/solve customer business issues and present meaningful recommendations/solutions.
- Identify new potential customers and approach them with our offering.
- Responsible for improvement of customer revenue, volume and gross margin through the application of Company business tools and guidelines.
- Responsible for the development and management of a robust and realistic new business pipeline.
- Enhance company visibility through promotion and networking.
- Maintain supplier relationships.
- Monitor and report on sales within specified area.
- Provide timely management reporting and information.
- Learn all company systems and processes to assist in back office operations if necessary.
- Liaise closely with customer service colleagues in Head Office
Field based sales and new business development experience. Ideally gained selling into Commercial and Industrial Customer base.
Oil Recruitment started recruiting in fuel sales and logistics when it was established in 1998. We work with logistic companies, oil distributors, specialists and major oil and storage companies within the downstream oil industry. We specialise in the recruitment of sales, marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk