Job Reference Number:
Fuel Sales, Supply & Storage
Our client, an established, independent Fuel Distributor, is looking to grow its Sales team.
We are recruiting 2 Business Development/Sales roles, one to be based out of Runcorn and one out of their Liverpool depot. The role will involve both telephone sales and face to face customer meetings. Industry sector experience is beneficial. These roles will report to the Sales Director.
- Identify new potential customers
- Develop and grow own accounts
- Build strong client relationships
- Responsible for improvement of customer revenue, volume and gross margin
- Full UK driving license
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Have a successful track record in a competitive sales environment (ideal but not essential)
- Be experienced in building relationships to secure repeat business
- Have the ability to work using your own initiative
- Have the ability to build professional relationships with a wide range of customers
Competitive market salary + uncapped commission + career progression
If this sounds interesting please contact Jane New on +01565 626755 or email email@example.com
Oil Recruitment started recruiting in fuel sales and logistics when it was established in 1998. We work with logistic companies, oil distributors, specialists and major oil and storage companies within the downstream oil industry. We specialise in the recruitment of sales, marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk