Job Reference Number:
Bulk Fuel Sales Manager
Fuel Sales, Supply & Storage
Reputable fuel oil distributor is looking to recruit an experienced bulk fuel oil sales professional to grow business in its South Wales territory. This distributor has undergone rapid expansion in recent years and has made considerable investment in its Welsh depot which means it is an exciting time to join this burgeoning business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing business across a varied client-base, mostly agricultural but some commercial/industrial
- Meeting clients face to face, building rapport and converting business into bulk fuel orders
- You will be supported by an established depot based team leaving you time to develop business and leave behind the vast majority of administrative activity
- Geographical territory to be covered is: All of South Wales, up to Hereford, across to Cheltenham, (not Bristol), across to Cardiff and the Forest of Dean area.
- Proven oil sales industry experience essential
- Knowledge of local geography and client base highly desirable
- Driving licence essential
- Drive, passion for the industry, hunger to earn a generous quarterly bonus entitlement.
Competitive industry basic salary + quarterly bonus + car + phone.
Good future career prospects as you will be joining a growing, successful multi faceted business.
Oil Recruitment started recruiting in fuel sales and logistics when it was established in 1998. We work with logistic companies, oil distributors, specialists and major oil and storage companies within the downstream oil industry. We specialise in the recruitment of sales, marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk