Job Reference Number:
Commercial Fuel Account Manager
Fuel Sales, Supply & Storage
Well established, very successful fuels and lubricants business based in Hythe (relocating to brand new central Southampton offices within the next 12 months), is looking for two new team members with commercial acumen, drive and ambition to join their commercial fuels team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working as part of a small team in a role that involves a blend of sales, service and administration duties for this busy commercial fuels department.
- Typical inbound phone calls will involve commercial customers calling to place fuel orders of any size from 500 to 35,000 litres, providing fuel quotations (pricing training will be provided), managing any issues relating to customers deliveries and managing telemetry.
- Typical outbound calls will involve proactive outbound activity to identify and where possibly bring on new business, identify opportunities for new business.
- Some light administration tasks including reconciling orders against invoices, recording notes on the CRM system, HMRC paperwork for any marine fuel business
- Hours of work are Mon-Fri 40 hours either 8am-5.30pm/8:30am-5:30pm
- Full training provided both on products, pricing and soft skills such as service and training.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Previous fuels experience is desirable but not essential, other commercial backgrounds will be considered as will new graduates with just a little experience
The role and culture fit would suit someone confident, outgoing, professional driven and ambitious
Good future career prospects for the right candidate
Competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience + bonus
Oil Recruitment started recruiting in fuel sales and logistics when it was established in 1998. We work with logistic companies, oil distributors, specialists and major oil and storage companies within the downstream oil industry. We specialise in the recruitment of sales, marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk