Job Reference Number:
Card Marketing Manager
Fuel Sales, Supply & Storage
North West Office with extensive UK wide travel
Well established, reputable fuel business renowned for its entrepreneurial culture, has a requirement for an experienced fuel card professional to take the cards part of the organisation to the next level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Joining and leading a very well established, small fuel card team.
- Researching, implementing and rolling out new fuel card offerings to clients.
- Creating and rolling out a strategy to develop, innovate, diversify and grow the fuel card side of the business.
- Leading from the front as a true business development professional, developing client relationships, visiting clients face to face and onboarding of new business.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Must have extensive fuel card knowledge and experience
- Must have people management experience
- Must have new business development and account management skills - both equally important
- Able to be based from the North West based office but travel extensively across a UK wide territory
- An innovative, sales focussed individual who can lead from the front and be continually hands on
Competitive basic salary + performance related bonus + car/car allowance
Oil Recruitment started recruiting in fuel sales and logistics when it was established in 1998. We work with logistic companies, oil distributors, specialists and major oil and storage companies within the downstream oil industry. We specialise in the recruitment of sales, marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk