Job Reference Number:
Sales Support Coordinator
To provide an exceptional level of customer service for accounts customers. This role provides first line support to customers for account queries, issues and will need to liaise closely with sales managers and other internal groups to ensure the service the customer receives is outstanding.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely and actively with Sales Managers to achieve results, taking joint responsibility for the success of the customer relationship. Managing the day to day operation of accounts. Provide cover for the Sales Managers when required and deal promptly with customer queries.
- Take ownership for customer system set up, updates, renewals and account closures. This mainly relates to SAP and SalesForce.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and data in support of the ongoing customer relationship, actively looking for opportunities to improve on efficiency and results. With a particular emphasis on accurate forecasts for customer volume vs actuals and contractual obligations.
- Ensure the billing process is completed in a timely manner and the raising of correction credits/debits process is adhered to.
- Undertake a range of regular, month end and ad-hoc administrative tasks, to include monitoring of transactional activities (e.g. pricing and billing) to ensure accuracy of data and reporting and systems testing
- Assisting with customer hospitality, events and conferences – generally help ensure that events are cost effective and fit for purpose, as well as generate and propose new ideas for hospitality events.
- Deal with supply and allocations including any queries which may arise, working closely with Supply and the Demand Manager.
- Provide cover for other sales teams when required.
- Maintain a strong control environment in accordance with Company Standards.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom on a regular, full-time basis without restrictions
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong can-do attitude and customer service ethos.
- Evident problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively whether independently or as part of a team.
- Good systems knowledge – proficient in SAP and Excel
- Highly numerate with business acumen – as it relates to customer financial data and internal accounting requirements.
- Analytical skills – ability to analyse data and draw conclusions.
- Continuous improvement mind-set regarding processes and admin tasks
Competitive salary + excellent company benefits and career development
Oil Recruitment started recruiting in fuel sales and logistics when it was established in 1998. We work with logistic companies, oil distributors, specialists and major oil and storage companies within the downstream oil industry. We specialise in the recruitment of sales, marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk