Job Reference Number:
Gas, Power & LNG
North West England
A well-established natural gas supplier to businesses across the UK who have over recent years seen excellent growth within their sector. Due to this growth they are now looking for a Gas Settlements Analyst to help protect margins and ensure correct data flows.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor consumption levels on all sites making the necessary adjustments
- Manage, validate all meter reads and overcome any rejections that may arise
- Responsible for all SAR’s and ISD
- Process all AQ appeals
- Shipper Invoice Validation
- MAM data/invoice validation
- Ad-hoc duties.
Desired Personal Attributes
- Numerate/statistical degree background – e.g. Business, Economics, Maths, Sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident, self-disciplined and autonomous
- Organised with good time management
- Advanced Excel skills a must.
- Advantageous Skills
- Industry experience (training will be provided the for the right candidate)
Oil Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks, trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading, broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping, chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at www.oilrecruitment.co.uk
Oil Recruitment is
acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The
recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able
to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK.