Job Reference Number:
Consultant Relationship Manager
Gas, Power & LNG
South East England
Manage a portfolio of Consultants to deliver a positive gross margin contribution from the sale of electricity contracts to customers and associated services to Consultants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in the energy market with electricity and gas.
- Selling skills and excellent communication.
- Ability to identify and target profitable consultants and customers that align to company’s I&C strategy.
- Ability to engage with, and influence, consultants and customers at all levels of the business.
- Ability to manage the creation of high class tender submissions that maximise scoring with the consultant and customer.
- Ability to use the internal margin reporting available.
- Ability to calculate margin on accounts and to grow margin from consultants.
- Ability to identify and manage risks associated to large I&C customers.
- Ability to quickly understand competitor offerings and how to compete.
- Ability to progress consultants to an ‘energy partnership’ with AVS.
- Ability to communicate effectively internally.
- Ability to engage senior stakeholders and utilise them for the benefit of your consultants and customers
- Establish a database of customers for the purpose of renewal and prospecting utilising the available IT systems to maximise opportunities
- Work with the Strategic Sales Channel to identify and target customers with high potential AVS and margin generation.
- Grow and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders within target consultancies
- Obtain a good understanding of target consultants business strategy and target market
- Produce well-structured proposals in response to invitations to tender which clearly take into account the customer’s requirements
- Implement margin development plans across consultants to maximise gross margin secured both at contract signature and over the lifetime of the contract.
- Actively assists Customer Services in terms of the customer interface particularly with any issues related to end to end customer accounts and outstanding debt
- Structure customer contracts that clearly define where the value is derived for Haven.
- Understand the high level £/MWh and £M each of your consultants delivers.
- Fully understand promote and sell all AVS propositions to consultants and where appropriate customers.
- Target AVS effectively based upon consultants strategies and drivers.
- Research competitor offerings and where appropriate feedback and drive changes that will enable Haven to compete more effectively.
- Understand who all the key internal stakeholders are for both prospects and customers.
- Ensure the consultant, customer and Haven have a value adding multi-level relationship across their key stakeholders and contacts including their dedicated Customer Service Advisors.
The role holder will be required to travel for the role. This will be to see consultants, customers, prospects, third parties and internal meetings, and may require international travel.
The role holder will also be required to complete overnight trips as required by the role.
This role does not have any direct reports.
Some of the great benefits with this role:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Monday to Friday core office hours
Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
Real career progression
Child care vouchers
Enhanced Maternity Pay
Refer a friend scheme
Well equipped, air conditioned offices
Opportunity to support charitable events in the local community.
Oil Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks, trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading, broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping, chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at www.oilrecruitment.co.uk
Oil Recruitment is
acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The
recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able
to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK.