Job Reference Number:
Gas & Power
A well-established natural gas supplier to businesses across the UK has a requirement for a Siteworks Coordinator based at their North West location. The main role of a Siteworks Coordinator is to liaise with various network owners and contractors to provide full utility connection solutions.
The successful individual will need to have a full understanding of the organization, their products and services within the industry and will be expected to understand the internal workings of their customers - full training will be provided.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities will include:
- Production of quotations to customers/brokers on a daily basis.
- Liaise directly with third parties within the industry to request quotations, job specifications, work commencement dates etc.
- Daily contact with customers to keep them informed of job statuses and to better understand their requirements and manage their expectations.
- Participation in further training and development.
- Cross sell our client's products.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates will be required to use Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and purpose-built, in-house systems on a daily basis and therefore must have experience using each of these programs (with the exception of any in-house systems)
- The ability to effectively self-manage competing priorities and deadlines in a challenging environment.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team to meet targets on varying timescales.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a proactive approach when presented with problems.
- Previous experience in the Gas or Electricity Industry would be advantageous.
- Professional manner
Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this
role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks,
trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the
energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading,
broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping,
chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and
downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and
carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at