Job Reference Number:
TPI Account Manager
Gas & Power
Our client’s sales team has a requirement for a new Account Manager with a primary function of generating sales and retaining business through a best in class customer service. As an independent energy provider their strength is in the quality of their service reflected in the knowledge and enthusiasm of their staff.
Account managers are their face to market and support their customers through the end to end sales process which also includes providing aftersales support.
Our client’s primary route to market is through indirect sales (Third Party Intermediaries “TPI”) and the successful candidate will be given a list of undeveloped accounts to develop and manage. This is primarily a sales role and candidates are expected to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and hungry to build their own sales pipeline.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of sales quotations (primary function)
- Achieve a personal new business and retention target set on a monthly basis
- Develop existing and new sales channels with existing and new accounts
- Support the launch of new products of services through effective internal and external communication
- Act as primarily liaison with TPI’s and direct customers where required
- Support back-office in providing aftersales support and customer care
- Various standard and ad-hoc reporting
- Attend off-site client meetings when required
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good arithmetic skills
- Computer literate with strong Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at working as part of a team and individually
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Working Experience (advantageous):
- Industry experience
- Account management
- Contract negotiation
Competitive package, based on experience.
For more information contact Luis Rendall or call 01565 626767
Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this
role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks,
trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the
energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading,
broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping,
chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and
downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and
carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at
Oil Recruitment is
acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The
recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able
to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK.