Job Reference Number:
TPI Relationship Manager
Gas & Power Retail
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for the energy supplier changing the UK energy landscape? Our client is looking for a highly skilled, TPI experienced professional to take their business to the next level.
You will be working in the TPI Relationship Management Department where you'll be responsible for growing and developing the relationships with Third Parties and working towards making our client the easiest supplier to do business with.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key contact for a portfolio of TPIs
- Deliver and work within the company strategy to build mutually rewarding relationships
- Identify new product and sales opportunities
- Manage senior relationships internally with Key Account Managers.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Have worked for or with a TPI whilst negotiating or selling flexible contracts
- Are experienced developing ideas and Managing internal stakeholders
- Thrive in a highly pressured and fast paced working environment whilst meeting targets.
To be the front runner in the green energy transformation, our client invests significantly in innovation and empowers its employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. It cultivates a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so its people can realise their full potential. Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Home based role, Competitive salary, disc 20% bonus, car and other WFH benefits.
Oil Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks, trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading, broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping, chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at www.oilrecruitment.co.uk