Job Reference Number:
Regional Business Manager
Lubricants - Technical Data Solutions
Due to significant business growth we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales & Business Development Executive to join a leading global supplier of technical data solutions to the global Oil Industry.
As Regional Business Manager for North America you could be based in Houston or Chicago operating from a home office, reporting into the Senior Business Manager for the Americas, and taking responsibility for business development in North America. Our client has been operating in the North American market for over 15 years and is now the leading supplier of lubricant recommendation technical data solutions within the region. Offering a range of innovative digital data solutions to connect oil companies to their customers our
customer base includes Oil Majors and some of the world’s largest lubricant manufacturers and distributors.
Predominantly a sales ‘hunter’ role utilising a professional consultative approach you will be accountable for delivery against sales objectives in the region including new business revenue, pipeline development, support of existing accounts and relationship development with existing accounts.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Identifying key growth opportunities for technical data solutions within the North American market in the oil and other related industries
- Working closely with the Business Manager for the Americas to create, develop, and implement the Market Business Development Plan
- Maintain and further develop new business opportunities with existing accounts
- Establish relationships with new clients, understanding their requirements, and working with colleagues globally to propose value adding customer solutions
- Preparation of business reports and presentations
- Establish a thorough understanding of customer requirements and offer solutions to meet those requirements
- Support the development of new solutions to meet market requirements
- Attend key regional and/or national trade shows as required
- Provide account management process support to selected customers.
- Relevant degree qualification
- Minimum 3+ years New Business Development experience in one of the following arenas – Data, Software, Digital Marketing, Lubricants, Oil&Energy
- Solution sales experience
- Consultative approach
- Adept in managing long sales processes
- Hunter / Door Opener approach is essential
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Network of contacts in the Oil/Lubricants or other related sectors world would be beneficial though not essential
- A self motivated driven individual comfortable with working independently and being managed remotely
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Additional language skills are very highly desirable (in particular Spanish) though not essential
- Flexible approach to business travel (approx. 50%)
- Ideally based within a commutable distance to an international airport
Attractive base salary commensurate with experience and fit plus generous uncapped commission scheme, home office, tools for the job, expenses, healthcare etc etc
Technical data solutions, software, digital marketing, lubricants, oil, oil & energy, sales, new business development, account management, North America, Houston, Texas, Illinois, Chicago, SPINN, business development, bachelors degree, regional business manager, business manager, technology
For full details contact Keeley Robinson on 0044 (0) 1565 626754 / 0044 (0) 7854 576318 or via Keeley@oilrecruitment.co.uk
Oil Recruitment has been recruiting within the lubricants and additives sector since 1999. We work with major oil companies, lubricant, additives and chemical manufacturers and independent blenders. We specialise in the recruitment of R&D, manufacturing, formulation, sales and marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk