Job Reference Number:
Heavy Duty (Truck and Bus) Fleet Account Executive
Lubricants & Speciality Chemicals
UK Wide (Home Based)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Executive/Manager to join a leading Global Oil/Lubricants Company as Heavy Duty (Truck & Bus) Fleet Account Executive. This is a home based role reporting into the Market Sales Manager to support the development of a high potential accounts network in the Truck & Bus sector UK wide.
In brief you will work closely with the Market Sales Manager to improve the performance of direct sales in the Heavy Duty Truck & Bus market sector. You will establish and maintain strong business relationships with the existing fleet accounts and internal stakeholders, in addition to developing and managing a database for potential fleet clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working closely with the Market Sales Managers to further develop the heavy duty Truck & Bus Fleet Accounts network in the UK.
- Develop and maintain a database for potential fleet clients
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective customers to generate new business in line with regional and global strategies
- From market mapping activity or from an existing network, identify, develop, and manage accounts and new business opportunities in the UK Heavy Duty Bus & Truck market
- Actively work towards increasing brand awareness
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Customer Service, Operations and Marketing.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Degree qualification
- 2-3 years work experience in the Heavy Duty Fleets Accounts management
- Good knowledge of the UK Bus & Truck market
- Knowledge of the lubricants business is an advantage
- Previous account management and business development skills are essential
- Confident communication skills at all levels
- Good negotiation and business follow up skills
- Prospecting experience in the heavy duty truck & bus sector
- Highly organised, motivated, with good database management and administration skills
- An existing network of contacts in the heavy duty truck and bus sector would be a distinct advantage.
Attractive base salary commensurate with experience, home office, bonus, car, pension, tools for the job etc plus excellent career progression opportunities within a global organisation.
Oil Recruitment has been recruiting within the lubricants and additives sector since 1999. We work with major oil companies, lubricant, additives and chemical manufacturers and independent blenders. We specialise in the recruitment of R&D, manufacturing, formulation, sales and marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk