Job Reference Number:
B2B Customer Service Representative-Italian Speaking
Lubricants & Speciality Chemicals
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Italian speaking Customer Service Representative to join a leading global speciality chemical manufacturer here in the North West. As part of the European Shared Services function you will report into the team leader and be a driven and enthusiastic individual with excellent operational B2B customer service skills delivered within a manufacturing or production environment.
You will take on full account ownership (where Italian language skills are essential) and manage relationships for your assigned global key accounts. In addition to English language you will be a fluent Italian speaker.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain business partnerships with external customers by understanding their specific requirements, order patterns, etc
- Account ownership and management of customer relationships both internal and external
- Interact effectively with customers, sales, and manufacturing personnel to meet customer needs and minimise errors / complaints
- Order entry, processing and maintenance
- Manage customer enquiries and requests, order tracking and expediting, handling of product returns and customer complaints, maintain customer information records, and process billing documentation
- Manage availability issues with customers, negotiating lead-time, alternative ship points, etc.
- Identify inventory status and product availability options
- Recognise changes in customers demand and provide feedback to sales
- Gain a full understanding of business policies and compliance regulations relating to technical requests
- Understand sales forecasts and their relationships to the business
- Assist production planners in establishing levels based upon customer’s forecast.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 3 – 5 years B2B Customer Service experience from a manufacturing /technical production environment
- Experience from any manufacturing environment is very highly desirable though not essential
- Fluent in English and Italian, any other European language skills are very highly desirable
- Ability to handle enquiries from an assigned group of customers (telephone and email) across Europe
- Experience of working with a Shared Services team is a distinct advantage
- Good working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Exceptional inter-personal skills and a professional ability to handle customer problems and needs in a demanding and fast paced B2B customer focused environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills at all levels.
Very attractive base salary commensurate with experience, plus full benefits package.
Chemicals, Chemical Manufacturing, Shared Services, Customer Service, B2B Customer Service, Europe, European languages, Italian, Polish, Manchester, North West, Speciality Chemicals, Manufacturing, Customer Service Representative, Order Processing, Account Management, sales, production planning, Italy, Italian, SAP.
Oil Recruitment has been recruiting within the lubricants and additives sector since 1999. We work with major oil companies, lubricant, additives and chemical manufacturers and independent blenders. We specialise in the recruitment of R&D, manufacturing, formulation, sales and marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk