Job Reference Number:
Technical Expert - Industrial Lubricants - Poland
Poland (with European Travel)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Expert from the Industrial Lubricants market to join a leading Global Oil and Lubricant Development Company as Sector Expert – Industrial Lubricants. Working from a home office and reporting into the Head of Technical Services it is essential that you have a good technical knowledge of industrial lubricants and previous technical support experience relating to industrial lubricant applications for industry, manufacturing, engineering, etc at a Senior level.
Typically you will be accountable for providing first class technical support to Global Accounts and Key OEM’s, based in Poland within easy access to an airport for European travel . For this we are looking for a hands on technical expert who is used to being out in the field (so good commercial acumen and excellent communication skills), who can work autonomously, and represent a global organization at this senior level. This will require approximately 80% technical and 20% commercial skill relating to industrial lubricant applications.
Perhaps most importantly we are looking for someone to manage customer and OEM relations and expectations from a technical perspective. For this you will be adept in “speaking the customers language” to provide a full solutions benefit approach. This opportunity could be a good fit for someone from a maintenance management or technical advisory background.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide first class level technical support to OEM’s, and Global Accounts within a specific sector in the EU
- A strong technical knowledge of industrial lubricants and their applications
- Some previous technical support experience relating to industrial lubricant applications for industry, manufacturing, engineering, etc at a Senior level
- Strong commercial awareness and excellent communication skills at all levels
- Develop and maintain a Technical network within Key Customers in Poland and EU wide
- Work closely with sector OEM’s to follow market trends and equipment development
- Initiate and Support Field Trials and product/services development in the industrial sector
- Provide high level support for internal staff in addition to on site coaching, training, product launching etc as required
- Provide Customer Benefit Solutions
- Support complex technical issues and quality issues
- Provide market feedback from OEMs back to the R&T Team
- Drive OEM liaisons
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Relevant degree qualification (technical discipline, chemistry, engineering etc)
- At least 7+ years experience relating to industrial lubricants and their applications
- Customer facing experience and comfortable spending approximately 60% of your time with customers/OEM’s
- Industrial, manufacturing, engineering background
- Strong commercial acumen
- Fluent in English, Polish language (essential) and 1 other language would beneficial.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal), good presentation skills.
- Deep industrial lubricant and application knowledge
- Located within easy access to an airport
- Flexible approach to business travel
- Reasonable located close to some airport
Attractive base salary commensurate with experience and dependant on location, bonus, car and fuel, additional benefits. Excellent career progression opportunities with a leading international organisation.
For full details contact Keeley Robinson on 0044 (0) 1565 626754 / 0044 (0) 7854 576318 or via Keeley@oilrecruitment.co.uk
Oil Recruitment has
been recruiting within the lubricants and additives sector since
1999. We work with major oil companies, lubricant, additives
and chemical manufacturers and independent blenders. We specialise in
the recruitment of R&D, manufacturing, formulation, sales and
marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering
professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk