Job Reference Number:
Regional Procurement Manager
Lubricants & Speciality Chemicals
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager with at least 5 years experience in international supply chain to join a leading Global Oil and Lubricant Development Company as Regional Procurement Excellence Manager. Based in Italy you will report directly in to the Global Head of Procurement Excellence and be responsible for all activities relating to supply chain management, supply chain policy implementation and management, tender management, and contract negotiation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the Supply Chain Management (SCM) policies, procedures and guidelines by monitoring tender activities and highlighting any non-compliance.
- Management of tender processes.
- Review and manage the tender contracting strategy to ensure it is in line with the overall corporate strategy.
- Coordinate tender committee sittings through close communication with tender committee members, project teams and other relevant personnel.
- Develop, coordinate and implement assessment plans through close collaboration with regional and country SCM, project teams and relevant personnel to ensure compliance.
- Tender negotiations for contract awards to finalize operational and contractual issues and/or cost reduction.
- Management of the supplier portfolio and vendor performance based on strategic planning for vendor management.
- Manage the completion of contract management activities by ensuring contractual obligations are met, services are delivered efficiently and commercial risks are identified, minimized, and managed.
- Coordinate and implement the relevant SCM initiatives through close collaboration and coordination with Global SCM for continuous process improvement.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Relevant degree qualification (Business or other related disciplines)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an international supply chain/procurement environment
- Fluent in English and Italian languages both spoken and written
- Ability to build solid relationships with internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong commercial acumen
Very attractive base salary commensurate with experience, bonus, pension, healthcare, etc . Excellent career progression opportunities with a leading international organisation. Relocation support can be provided if required.
For full details contact Keeley Robinson on 0044 (0) 1565 626754 / 0044 (0) 7854 576318 or via Keeley@oilrecruitment.co.uk
Oil Recruitment has been recruiting within the lubricants and additives sector since 1999. We work with major oil companies, lubricant, additives and chemical manufacturers and independent blenders. We specialise in the recruitment of R&D, manufacturing, formulation, sales and marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK.
Lubricants, Oil Products, Lubricants, Europe, Oil & Gas, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, Global Supply Chain, SCM, Procurement, Raw Materials, manufacturing, Category Manager, Procurement Manager, Purchasing Manager, FMCG, sourcing, commercial, compliance, global procurement, regional procurement, Europe, European, Packaging Technologies, Team leadership, mentoring, coaching, project management, PMP, plastic, steel, paper, packaging suppliers, production, supply chain, Italy