Job Reference Number:
Sales & Account Manager
North West - M6 Corridor
Our client, a long established and privately owned manufacturer of premium quality lubricants
are looking to appoint an experienced Sales & Account Manager to join their field sales team covering the M6 corridor. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a proven track record in solution sales, account management, business development, and perhaps most importantly relationship building, who enjoys working autonomously to offer the highest levels of account management and customer service. Reporting into the Sales Director this is a home based role with a specific focus on the North West region. Knowledge of lubricant applications for the industrial, agricultural, commercial vehicle, or plant markets is advantageous.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Management of existing accounts whilst identifying and develop opportunities for new business with both existing and potential customers and markets
- Develop, negotiate and close sales contracts and agreements, as well as supporting growth initiatives for the business and the introduction of new products
- Work closely with accounts to develop specific requirements for their markets
- Support and promote the introduction of new products
- Establish strong relationships with customers to understand their business priorities and needs
- Maintain a good understanding of the industry, markets and competitor activity
- Develop a good working knowledge of the product range and services
KEY SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES, EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable track record in B2B sales and account management
- Experience of selling lubricant products/applications into the Industrial B2B sector is a distinct advantage
- Exceptional relationship building skills at all levels , a genuine “people person”
- The aptitude to understand technicalities, specifications, and applications
- Strong demonstrable value and consultative selling skills
- Highly effective time management, administrative and organisational skills.
- Proven track record of account management and business development and building strong working relationships
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of lubricants and their applications for the industrial, plant, agricultural, or commercial vehicle ,markets
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
- Ideally based in the North West region
- Motivated and driven personality, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Experience from one of the following sectors would be an advantage – lubricants, oil products, fuels, greases, industrial, or engineering products
Attractive base salary commensurate with experience, good bonus potential, pension, flexible holidays, car, tools for the job etc
If you are an experienced Account Manager with a proven track record in sales and relationship building and you enjoy working autonomously (no micro management !!) with a premium brand product then contact Keeley Robinson at Oil Recruitment on 0044(1)565 626754 or 0044(0)7854 576318 for full details or apply direct to email@example.com
Oil Recruitment has been recruiting within the lubricants and additives sector since 1999. We work with major oil companies, lubricant, additives and chemical manufacturers and independent blenders. We specialise in the recruitment of R&D, manufacturing, formulation, sales and marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk