Job Reference Number:
Area Business Manager
Home Based (East/South East)
This leading and award winning specialist blender of highly advanced lubricant solutions is looking for an Area Business Manager to drive profitable and sustainable sales growth in the Industrial Market. The brand name and reputation of this company as it focuses on growing its existing market share in the UK offers the basis for an exciting opportunity as part of the Industrial Lubrication team.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record in the sales market place, it would be advantageous to have experience within the Industrial sector specifically metalworking, plastic injection moulding and fluid management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain, increase and protect existing business accounts in your area
- Research and develop potential new business opportunities
- Work closely with the internal sales team in maximising sales growth
- Keeping accurate and timely records in the CRM system – appointments / prospects / notes
- Carry out regular reviews and action the underperforming accounts
- Understand and identify opportunities to up sell / cross sell our products and services
- Implement a structured call plan to encompass all of the above
- Strive to achieve all set sales targets
- Submit timely reports and attend meetings as required at Head Office
- Develop a strong sales pipeline
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A proven track record of success in an external sales environment
- Experience and understanding of using CRM systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Diary management experience
- Solution Sales experience
- Knowledge of Industrial customers within allocated geographical area is advantageous
Attractive base salary commensurate with experience, good bonus potential, pension, healthcare and additional benefits, enhanced holiday, tools for the job, and good career progression and personal development opportunities.
For full details contact Emma Bloomfield on 0044 (0)1565 626754 or apply directly with a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Technical Sales, B2B, Field Sales, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Kent , Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, London, Cambridgeshire,, Industrial, Lubricants, Speciality Lubricants, Greases, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical, Industrial, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Solution selling, Value Added Selling, Consultative, Lubrication, Technical, Lubricant Applications, Cement, Pulp & Paper, Steel, Manufacturing
Oil Recruitment has been recruiting within the lubricants and additives sector since 1999. We work with major oil companies, lubricant, additives and chemical manufacturers and independent blenders. We specialise in the recruitment of R&D, manufacturing, formulation, sales and marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk