Job Reference Number:
Sales & Account Manager
Our client, a long established brand in the industrial oil market are looking to appoint an experienced Account Manager to join their field sales team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a proven track record in sales, account management, business development, and perhaps most importantly relationship building, who enjoys working autonomously to offer the highest levels of account management in the industrial oils market.
Reporting into the Sales Director this is a home based role with a specific focus on the Midlands. Knowledge of the industrial oil regeneration market and industrial lubricant applications is advantageous.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop, negotiate and close sales contracts and agreements, as well as supporting growth initiatives for the business and the introduction of new products
- Identify and develop opportunities for new business with both existing and potential customers and markets
- Further growth and management of existing accounts
- Support and promote the introduction of new products
- Establish strong relationships with customers to understand their business priorities and needs
- Maintain a good understanding of the industry, markets and competitor activity
- Develop a good working knowledge of the product range and services
- Gather and report information on competitor activity
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Demonstrable track record in B2B account management in the industrial sector (manufacturing, engineering etc)
- Experience of selling lubricant products/applications into the Industrial B2B sector
- Understanding of the methods and constraints of the logistics behind the supply of lubricants.
- Some knowledge of oil regeneration
- Exceptional relationship building skills at all levels , a genuine "people person"
- The aptitude to understand technicalities, specifications, and applications
- Strong demonstrable value and consultative selling skills
- Highly effective time management, administrative and organisational skills.
- Proven track record of business development and building strong working relationships
- A good understanding of the technical aspects of industrial lubricants and their applications
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
- Ideally based in the North or North East region
- Comfortable working remotely and autonomously
Attractive base salary commensurate with experience, good bonus potential, pension, flexible holidays, car, tools for the job etc
If you are an experienced Account Manager with a good knowledge of the industrial sector and industrial lubricant applications and enjoy working autonomously (no micro management !!) then contact Emma Bloomfield at Oil Recruitment on 0044(1)565 626754 or 0044(0)7854 576318 for full details or apply direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oil Recruitment has been recruiting within the lubricants and additives sector since 1999. We work with major oil companies, lubricant, additives and chemical manufacturers and independent blenders. We specialise in the recruitment of R&D, manufacturing, formulation, sales and marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk