Job Reference Number:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Management Professional to join a leading global producer of chemical additives for the fuels and lubricants market. Reporting to the Sales Director for this region, you will play a key role in maintaining and developing sales and business relationships with customers, primarily in Fuels but also with some Lubricant responsibilities.
Experience of working in the petroleum additive, lubricant, oil or chemical industry will be a distinct advantage in this position.
- Establish strong relationship with customers to understand their business priorities and needs.
- Management of existing accounts whilst further developing sales of products and services to defined customers/geographies, actively look for new sales / cross selling opportunities
- Create and manage the annual business plan for customers
- Effectively plan and implement activities in line with company strategy and objectives to ensure consistent growth and the provision of an excellent level of customer service
- Develop technical knowledge of the product range to better understand customer issues and provide support
- Reporting and Forecasting
- Ensure a good understanding of the industry in general, markets and competitor activity
- Maintain good lines of communication across internal functions
- Represent the business in the market to further promote corporate image
- Provide regular reports to sales management
KEY SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Relevant degree qualification in Chemistry, Business, Economics or related field
- Minimum 5 years technical sales experience from a global organization in the fuels, lubricants or chemicals sector
- Chemical industry experience (very highly desirable)
- Demonstrable track record in sales and business development
- Fluent English speaker, any additional language skills are highly desirable
- Good cultural awareness, and a strong business acumen are also essential.
- Some European/International sales experience is a plus
- A motivated self starter and team player with strong business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to travel
Attractive base salary commensurate with experience, full benefits package, relocation assistance if required, and excellent global career progression opportunities.
For full details contact Keeley Robinson at Oil Recruitment on 0044(1)565 626754 or 0044(0)7854 576318 or apply direct to email@example.com
Sales, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Europe, European, Fuels, Lubricants, Speciality Chemicals, Oil, Lubricants, Additives, Petroleum Additives, Fuel Additives, Southern England, South West, UK South, London, Surrey, Reading, Berkshire, Maidenhead, Windsor, Oxford, Swindon, St Albans, Guildford, Woking, Didcot, Basingstoke, Greece, Turkey
Oil Recruitment has been recruiting within the lubricants and additives sector since 1999. We work with major oil companies, lubricant, additives and chemical manufacturers and independent blenders. We specialise in the recruitment of R&D, manufacturing, formulation, sales and marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk