Job Reference Number:
Key Account Manager - International
This award winning specialist blender of advanced lubricant solutions is looking for a Key Account Manager – International Sales to develop sustainable sales growth and profitability across global key lubricant markets, building on an existing client base and engaging and developing new business strategies. The strong brand name and reputation of the company offers the basis for an exciting and challenging role that offers enormous career scope and the platform for career enhancement.
The successful applicant will have proven sales ability and be ready to embrace a new challenge with the strong backing of a supportive quality brand combined with the self belief that they possess the skills to develop and implement their strategic vision and be seen as a specialist and technology partner of choice.
- Working from the Yorkshire HQ with 50% global travel requirement
- Responsibility and accountability for sales value growth within allocated global accounts in line with prescribed objectives
- Cost-effective customer sales support
- Regular, clear and accurate communication of progress against objectives to management
- Create successful new leads through research e.g. from trade journals, advertisements, business databases, internet websites and other available resources.
- This role is wide and varied and in addition to the main tasks, the individual will be called upon to take part in many additional activities across the business including marketing and product development scope.
KEY SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Educational level appropriate to position
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point and Outlook
- Good desk-research ability e.g. from trade journals, advertisements, business databases, websites and other available resources both internal and external
- Ability to initiate and maintain good, progressive contact with identified Key accounts and prospects
- Efficient sales call planning
- Excellent communication skills including presentations to customers at all levels
- Proven negotiation skills
- Standard computer skills such as MS Office and Outlook
- Effective deal closing skills reflective of account management and new business development within a supportive framework
- Ability to work under the pressure of challenging targets
- Analytical mind-set
- Flexible approach to business travel, 50% of the time based in the office and 50% international travel
Attractive base salary commensurate with experience, good bonus potential, pension, healthcare and additional benefits, enhanced holiday, tools for the job, and good career progression and personal development opportunities.
For full details contact Emma Bloomfield on 0044 (0)1565 626754 or apply directly with a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oil Recruitment has been recruiting within the lubricants and additives sector since 1999. We work with major oil companies, lubricant, additives and chemical manufacturers and independent blenders. We specialise in the recruitment of R&D, manufacturing, formulation, sales and marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK.
Sales, Business Development, General Sales Manager, Account Management, Technical Sales, B2B, Field Sales, Industrial Lubricants, Automotive Lubricants, International Sales, Yorkshire