Job Reference Number:
Trade Finance Analyst
Mid Office & Finance
Execution and management of Trade Finance for UK entities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Trade Finance requirements, including short term Structured Trade Finance, and all aspects of financing transactions (prepayment, processing, REPO);
- Maintain relationship with the Company’s commodity finance banks in Europe;
- Manage Trade Finance facilities and syndications to support business developments in the line with the Company’s strategies;
- Monitor, and ensure compliance with, financial covenants/conditions applicable to credit facilities;
- Operate import and export financing in coordination with Trading and Operations teams;
- Prepare Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees and other financial instruments,
- Manage margin call financing under Tri-Partite Agreement;
- Coordinate with Credit team on all aspects of counterparty credit/performance exposures;
- Manage the Company’s cash flow position and implement appropriate cash management procedures;
- Control currency exchange and manage transactional currency risks.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidates should be graduates with 6 or more years’ proven experience in cash management and trade finance within an international oil trading environment; ideally, a reputable international trading house or established bank.
Experience of interacting with management, traders and colleagues at all other levels within a trading environment is a key requirement.
Oil Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks, trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading, broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping, chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at www.oilrecruitment.co.uk
Oil Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. www.oilrecruitment.co.uk