Job Reference Number:
Market Risk Analyst & Back Office Lead
Mid Office & Finance
OVERVIEWThis is a permanent role as Market Risk Analyst/Back Office Lead.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Compute exposure /pnl/VaR based on daily closing activity for its analysis and reporting to HQ.
Responsibility for reviewing accounting documents/commercial invoices on daily/monthly basis issued by 3 back office staff.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Fluent English and Korean
- Clear understanding of physical/financial deal work flow/instruments and broad understanding of commodity trading area ("Oil" preferred)
- Skill set of running ETRM software e.g. OpenLink Endur, Triple Point CXL, Allegro, Eka etc.
- Basic understanding of accounting principle (journal entry)
- Good eye for detail to ensure all documentation accurately completed.
The company may consider visa sponsorship.
Oil Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks, trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading, broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping, chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at www.oilrecruitment.co.uk