Job Reference Number:
Gas Settlements Analyst
Mid & Back Office
Gas settlements analyst for growing energy company , responsible for analysing, validating and approving key supplier invoices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Validate and approve all industry invoices for power and gas settlement
- Validate all broker commission invoices
- Manage trade confirmations with external counter parties
- Month end analysis and monthly reporting
- Support trading team as required
Oil Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks, trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading, broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping, chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at www.oilrecruitment.co.uk
Oil Recruitment is
acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The
recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able
to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK.