Job Reference Number:
Treasury Analyst required for leading trading company. Based in London. Reporting to Head of Trade Finance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist in set up of a new treasury system.
• Payment entry and ensuring signatures prior to cut offs
• Liquidity and cashflow management and reporting.
• Cashbook and funding recording and reconciliations.
• Establishment of internet banking portals.
• Execution of payments, including using SWIFT payments
• FX exposure management. (if possible)
• On-going control of bank accounts; setting up and maintenance of new accounts.
• Responding to ad hoc requests for reports/information.
• Supporting the Treasurer in ad hoc trade finance tasks.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant treasury experience in a commodities trading environment.
• Experience of handling manual processes.
• Comfortable user/developer of Excel.
• Knowledge of payments and SWIFT communication.
• Exposure to setting up automated systems and improving existing processes.
Oil Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks, trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading, broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping, chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at www.oilrecruitment.co.uk