Job Reference Number:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- End-of-day process for at least 2 – 3 trading book in the entity – to close trading pnl, position exposure, Value-at-Risk as well as attribution via RM system
- Detailed business risk assessment for any new trade/business portfolio to give front office feedback
- Monitoring trading desk activity to see if they comply with internal trading rulebook (ie. Limit breach, tradable products mandates, etc.)
- Reporting any risk event on the same business day, as well as end-of-day closing result
- Working very closely with colleagues in Risk Management team across South Korea, Singapore and UK
- Sorting out numbers discrepancy issues proactively in RM system which may come from IT issues
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- At least 3 years market risk management experience in oil industry across crude and refined products.
- Perfect understanding in oil trading lifecycle front-to-end and physical/financial instruments (ie. Swaps, futures, options)
- Excellence in calculation and analytical approach, self-driven commitment is required to complete his/her own task in timeline.
- Permit to work in Singapore without any sponsorship from the company.
- The company is not in the position to consider sponsorship to support his/her work permit as well as transportation cost/living cost in case he/she needs to move from another country (not Singapore).
- Professional knowledge as power users in Triple Point Technology’s Tempest or CXL (Commodity XL) is desired (at least he/she should have experience in one of representative E/CTRM software like Openlink, Allegro, Murex, etc.)
Oil Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks, trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading, broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping, chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and carbon. All vacancies and information on our business are at www.oilrecruitment.co.uk